Young Medium

Believe me or not, I'm not here to fight over it, I'm here to talk and see if there's anyone out there who understands.

I'll start at the beginning. Since as far back as I can remember, I've been seeing spirits and hearing them. I remember one memory from the time I was only a year old. I was being put in my crib and I looked over my dad's shoulder and saw a little girl staring down at me. Of course I was only a baby and wouldn't know for years that there were no children in the house.

Growing up, I was always seeing and hearing things no one else could, and it worried me. This little girl I saw in the crib I grew up with. When I was just a six year old little girl, she was my friend. My mom would throw me in my room and lock the door and she would appear in the room next to my bed, and she would show me... Something like another dimension that exists. I could spend hours looking around and talking with her, but I never knew her name. All I knew is she was an eight year old girl with short brown hair in a white night gown. After a couple years and getting a little older, I thought she was just some imaginary friend, and whenever I'd see her, I'd automatically push her away.

When I was about 12 years old, finally I figured out who she was. My grandma's littlest sister was named Nancy, an eight year old, short brown haired, little girl, who died from a brain aneurysm in her sleep. Apparently when my dad was young he used to see her and play with her too. She asked me to help her.

Over the course of months I would have dreams of her coming to me and asking for help. She would cry and I would get headaches. One night the headache was so painful I woke up out of my sleep screaming. I found out the reason she was so prominent is because in the Jewish religion, a soul cannot rest in peace until someone is named after them.

When I was 12 it became such a big thing because finally someone in our family was having a baby and she finally had the chance to rest. My father was no believer and called bull on everything I told him, but in the end he named my little brother Nathan after Nancy, and my other little brother William after his wife's father. So I stopped talking with Nancy after Nathan was born, I haven't felt her presence since.

Next thing I know, I have a new nuisance. I am hearing everything, seeing everyone around me, and I am in a room alone. I freaked out. When my mom came home a ran to her and cried, "Mom, I see dead people!" She laughed. She thought I was quoting some movie. So one night we were having this big family barbecue, and my crazy aunt shows up. She says she's a medium and a psychic. Now the rest of my family thought she was some joke, even I was skeptical, but then it changed. She came over to me while I was sitting by the lake. She asked what was wrong in which I shrugged it off. She looked at me straight in my eyes and said, "It's a gift." She started to explain to me, "You are blessed to be a medium."

I had no idea what she was talking about until she started to explain it. The reason I can see them, hear them, feel them, is because the use energy to flow though me. I can sense energy and elements around me.

"You're young, and open, you can help so many people and souls. Use it to do good in the world child, you're blessed with a gift that not everyone gets and appreciates." That's what I was left with. So I started so research and Google what in the hell a medium did. It was basically like a vessel, I allow connections of energy to be made and felt. I am a bridge between spiritual and physical worlds.

At first I didn't want this "gift". I felt overwhelmed. Now I am 18 and learned to control it, and I am happy with it now, but still sometimes unwanted visitors come through my closed bridge.

Recently I have been seeing a man. He stands in the corner of every room, dark and menacing looking. I have tried to connect but I get nothing but a bad feeling. He is there in the light, he is there in the dark, and I want him gone. I don't know what to do. Usually just thinking about it and telling a spirit to leave works, but not this time. Whatever it, he, is, it's not friendly, and I'm scared. I'm scared in the physical world, and I am scared what it can mentally do to me. I just want someone to tell me if they've experienced something like this. Thanks.

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, h2oified, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

© The ghost story Young Medium is copyrighted to h2oified. Edited by yourghoststories.com.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.


View the original article here

Blogger Widgets

Categories

13foot (1) Abductions (1) Abilities (2) About (3) accident (1) Activity (4) Addie (2) Advanced (1) after (1) Again (1) Agers (1) Airlines (1) Album (1) Aliens (5) All (11) Allergies (1) Alternate (1) Amazing (1) America (1) Angelic (1) Angels (1) Angikuni (1) Announcing (1) Anomaly (1) Antietam (1) Anunnaki (1) Appeared (1) Arrest (1) Arrests (1) Artifact (1) assistance (1) Astonishing (1) Astral (1) Autoren (1) Awakens (1) Barton (2) Bedroom (3) Before (1) beings (1) Believe (1) berhaupt (1) Bermuda (1) Between (1) Beware (2) Bigfoot (1) Bizarre (1) BIZARRE (1) Black (2) BlackEyed (1) Blanks (1) Blocked (1) Bones (1) Borden (2) Bowen (2) Brazil (1) Brian (2) Bringing (1) Britain (2) British (1) Brothers (1) BrownieCamera (1) Buell (1) Building (1) built (1) California (1) Calls (1) Camera (4) Cancer (1) Canine (1) captured (1) Captured (2) captures (1) Carolina (1) Casting (1) cattle (1) Caught (6) Celebrity Ghost Stories (4) Channel (1) Chemical (1) Chicken (1) Children (3) Chupacabras (1) Cicada (1) Circles (1) Civil (1) cloak (1) Closely (1) clowns (1) Coming (1) Commotion (1) Communicate (1) Compelling (1) Conduct (1) connections (1) Conscious (1) Conspiracy (1) Consumers (1) Contact (1) Controlled (1) Court (1) Cover (2) Coverup (1) CoverUp (1) Crashed (1) Creature (1) Creepy (1) Crescent (1) Croglin (1) Curse (1) Dakota (1) Darkness (1) Death (1) DEATH (1) Decay (1) DeGeneres (1) Demolish (1) Demon (1) Demonic (1) Departed (1) Destroy (2) Diagnosed (1) Disappearance (1) Disappearing (2) Disclosures (1) discovered (1) Discovering (1) Discovery (1) DOC (1) Documentary (1) Doomed (1) Doppelgnger (1) Dowsers (1) Dreams (1) Driver (1) Dropa (1) Drunk (1) Earth (2) Easily (1) Eerie (1) Electrifying (1) Ellacoya (1) Encounter (2) Enlightenment (1) Enthralling (1) Entities (1) Erotic (1) Establishments (1) Eventually (1) EXGhost (1) Exorcisms (1) Experience (2) Experiences (3) Experiment (2) Extraterrestrial (2) Facebook (1) Fairy (1) Falling (1) Familys (1) Famous (2) Ferry (1) Festival (1) Fiction (1) Figures (2) Filmed (1) First (2) Flight (2) Footage (1) Footsteps (1) Force (2) Forever (1) Forget (1) Forgotten (1) Formation (1) found (1) Frequency (1) Friendly (1) Genie (1) Genuine (2) Getting (1) Ghost (11) Ghost Hunting Kit (6) Ghostly (1) Ghosts (2) Giant (1) Giants (1) Gilford (1) glimpse (1) Global (1) Glowed (1) Goblins (1) Going (2) Grange (1) Great (3) Greatest (1) Green (1) Greenteeth (1) Guardians (1) Guidepost (1) Gypsy (1) Halloween (1) Hampshire (1) Harnois (2) Harpers (1) Harpy (2) Haunted (17) Health (1) heaven (1) Heeled (1) Herbs (1) Highway (1) Himalayan (1) History (1) Historys (1) Hooded (1) Horrifying (1) Horror (1) hospital (1) Hound (1) House (9) Human (3) Hunter (2) Hunters (1) Hunting (1) Hurons (1) Husbands (1) Illuminati (1) Images (1) Implications (1) Increase (1) India (1) Indian (1) Inevitable (1) Information (1) inside (1) Inspire (1) Inspired (1) Inspires (1) Intelligence (1) Intensify (1) Interpret (1) Investigate (1) Investigation (2) invisibility (1) Island (3) Issue (1) Japan (1) Jenny (1) Jersey (1) Judgement (1) Julia (1) Jumping (1) Jumps (1) Junkyard (1) Kentucky (1) Killer (1) Kinnaree (1) Kinnari (1) Knocking (1) Lakes (1) LavenderSmoke (1) Lawsuit (2) Ledge (1) Legends (2) Levitated (1) Lifetime (1) Lighthouse (1) Lightning (1) lives (1) Lives (1) Living (2) Lizard (1) Lizzie (2) Locations (1) London (2) Louise (1) Louisiana (1) lunch (1) Malaysian (1) Mansion (3) March (1) Market (1) Martians (1) Matters (1) Matthews (1) Medium (1) Member (1) Mental (1) Metaphysical (1) MH370 (2) Minds (2) Missing (1) Mississippi (1) Monster (1) Monsters (1) Mound (1) movie (2) Multidimensional (1) Murder (1) MurderSuicide (2) Museum (1) Mysteries (4) Mystery (2) Mystics (1) Myths (1) Nephilim (1) Network (1) Newsletter (1) Nibiru (2) Noisy (1) North (1) Nurses (1) Occult (1) Offering (1) Officer (2) Okkultismus (1) Olympics (1) Operations (1) Oppression (1) Orbital (1) Osbourne (1) Ouija (1) OutofBody (1) Outside (1) Pancreatic (1) Paparazzi (1) Parallel (1) Parallels (1) paranormal (16) Parents (1) Pathway (1) Patrick (1) Pegasus (1) Pennsylvania (2) People (1) Percent (1) Phenomenon (1) Philadelphia (2) Phone (1) photo (1) Photographer (1) Pizza (1) Places (2) Planet (1) Playground (1) Police (1) Poltergeist (3) Pontefract (1) Possibility (1) Power (2) Premiering (1) Premiers (1) Premonitions (1) Project (1) Projection (1) Proof (2) Prove (1) Proved (1) prowl (1) Psychic (6) PSYCHIC (1) Public (1) Pyramid (1) Quantum (1) Quickly (1) Quotes (1) Radically (1) READER (5) Reading Corner (3) Realities (1) Really (2) Reciprocating (1) Reigns (1) Reincarnation (1) Remember (1) REPORT (4) Reportedly (1) Reports (1) Retired (3) Reveal (1) Reynolds (1) rhinitis (1) Roswell (3) Sallie (2) savior (1) Scanners (2) Schizophrenics (1) Schoolgirl (1) Scientists (2) scifi (1) Seance (1) SECRET (3) Secrets (2) Sellers (1) Sensitivities (1) Serial (1) Shadow (1) Shiloh (1) Ships (1) Shooting (1) Shows (2) Sighting (1) Sightings (1) sights (1) Signs (1) Skeptics (1) skies (1) Slender (1) Slightly (1) Slinky (1) Smart (1) Smoke (1) Smoking (1) Snakes (1) Soldiers (1) Sought (1) Sounding (1) South (3) Soviet (1) Spain (1) Specter (1) Spell (1) Spells (1) Spirit (5) Spirits (1) Spiritual (1) Spirituality (1) Spring (2) States (1) Steps (1) Stonehenge (2) Stones (1) Store (1) Story (2) Strange (2) Street (1) streets (1) Student (1) Submission (2) Succubus (1) Suicide (2) Sumerian (1) Summer (1) Supernatural (1) Sweet (1) Tales (1) Techniques (1) Technology (1) teleporter (1) Television (1) Terrance (1) Terrestrial (1) Theoretical (1) Theories (1) Theory (1) These (1) Thoughts (1) Titanic (1) Topics (1) Tours (1) Touted (2) Trail (1) Travel (4) Triangle (1) Truth (1) Twoheaded (1) Uncle (1) Universe (1) Universes (1) University (1) unraveled (1) Using (1) Vampire (1) Vandal (1) vasomotor (1) Video (11) Views (1) Village (1) Visit (1) Visited (1) Voice (1) Voodoo (1) Vortexes (1) Wandering (1) WannaBe (1) Wants (1) Warming (1) WARNING (2) Watch (1) Weaken (1) Weather (1) Welcome (1) Welles (1) Werewolf (1) Widow (1) Witch (1) WITHOUT (1) Wolff (1) wollten (1) Woman (1) Works (1) World (3) Worlds (2) Wrongful (1) Young (1) Yours (1)

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Are You Ready