The Figures In My Bedroom

I am publishing this story because I want others who may experience the same thing to know they are not alone, and hopefully, find some answers out myself.

This, what I call odd, encounter started happening a couple of years ago, on and off, and has recently started happening again. I live in this town called Mareeba, Queensland, Australia and a few years ago, when I was in grade 9 to grade 10 (14 to 15 years old) something strange began to happen whenever I was trying to sleep. Something, or someone as it felt like, started appearing in my room when the lights were out.

I can't exactly recall how it all happened back then because of how long ago it was, all I know is a tall dark figure would appear in the room. I would never look at it, but I knew it was there, and for some reason, I knew that "it" was, is, a He.

Anyway, He would appear in my room when I was trying to sleep, sometimes I would be fully awake and immediately switch my light on, then He would disappear without me seeing Him. Other times I would barely wake from a deep sleep and feel His presence next to the bed. I would turn on the light, and He would be gone, but I would be fully awake and still feel some part of Him in the room.

So for the next couple of years this would happen, on and off as I said. Sometimes He would only come for a couple of days and then He would be gone for two to six months.

On about two occasions as I can remember from before this year (2014) I would be stirred awake from the opposite side of the bed dipping with weight, almost as if He was climbing into bed with me, then I would find it hard to breath, but I don\'t think that was from Him, just my own panic at someone I don't know being in my bed. This would make me be completely aware of my surroundings and I could feel Him as He laid there and let me move towards my bedside lamp and turn it on. Not once did He ever try and stop me, and every time the light came on, He would be gone.

The repeated occasions stopped happening, however, in 2011 after my cousin was killed in traffic accident, and they discontinued until about a week ago (20th January, 2014).

I was finding it hard to sleep at first until I realized there was SOMETHING else in my room. That's when I was aware of the presence of a dark clock figure above my bed, just hovering and watching me; I got the feeling this Thing, was not the kind type and immediately turned my light on. The only difference was that the feeling it gave off was different from Him.

He appeared last night (29th January, 2014). The Dark Cloak Figure was there, he had only come about one to three nights since the first encounter. As usual I turned on the light to get rid of him and even managed to fall asleep with it on. When I woke up again it was because I felt the bed, on the opposite side, dip with the weight of someone else, the lamp was also turned off, as I only realised later on. I just laid there for a second letting him climb in, still not completely awake.

It was not until I felt the weight of that person on top of me when I started to panic. I immediately rolled over and switched on the lamp and looked back to find he was gone. Then it dawned on me that I hadn't turned my lamp off to begin with. I sat there trying to think, at first I thought it was the Thing that was in my bed but not until a few seconds of hard thinking did I figure out that it wasn't.

The figure which had climbed into my bed had lain on top of me as if a normal person using their partner as a pillow would do. The figure in my bed had also willing let me turn my lamp on and for some reason I felt the need to continue contact with the figure even as I went for the lamp. The feeling the figure gave off was the same as Him and not the Thing.

I'm not sure who He is or why He is here with me in the first place and I'm not sure what that Thing was or why it is here either, all I know is that if He continues to make himself known before I can register it I will keep turning on the lamp thinking He is It. And I don't know what to do.

But for the most part, He makes me feel kind of safe.

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PeacefulKat96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

© The ghost story The Figures In My Bedroom is copyrighted to PeacefulKat96. Edited by yourghoststories.com.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.


View the original article here

Blogger Widgets

Categories

13foot (1) Abductions (1) Abilities (2) About (3) accident (1) Activity (4) Addie (2) Advanced (1) after (1) Again (1) Agers (1) Airlines (1) Album (1) Aliens (5) All (11) Allergies (1) Alternate (1) Amazing (1) America (1) Angelic (1) Angels (1) Angikuni (1) Announcing (1) Anomaly (1) Antietam (1) Anunnaki (1) Appeared (1) Arrest (1) Arrests (1) Artifact (1) assistance (1) Astonishing (1) Astral (1) Autoren (1) Awakens (1) Barton (2) Bedroom (3) Before (1) beings (1) Believe (1) berhaupt (1) Bermuda (1) Between (1) Beware (2) Bigfoot (1) Bizarre (1) BIZARRE (1) Black (2) BlackEyed (1) Blanks (1) Blocked (1) Bones (1) Borden (2) Bowen (2) Brazil (1) Brian (2) Bringing (1) Britain (2) British (1) Brothers (1) BrownieCamera (1) Buell (1) Building (1) built (1) California (1) Calls (1) Camera (4) Cancer (1) Canine (1) captured (1) Captured (2) captures (1) Carolina (1) Casting (1) cattle (1) Caught (6) Celebrity Ghost Stories (4) Channel (1) Chemical (1) Chicken (1) Children (3) Chupacabras (1) Cicada (1) Circles (1) Civil (1) cloak (1) Closely (1) clowns (1) Coming (1) Commotion (1) Communicate (1) Compelling (1) Conduct (1) connections (1) Conscious (1) Conspiracy (1) Consumers (1) Contact (1) Controlled (1) Court (1) Cover (2) Coverup (1) CoverUp (1) Crashed (1) Creature (1) Creepy (1) Crescent (1) Croglin (1) Curse (1) Dakota (1) Darkness (1) Death (1) DEATH (1) Decay (1) DeGeneres (1) Demolish (1) Demon (1) Demonic (1) Departed (1) Destroy (2) Diagnosed (1) Disappearance (1) Disappearing (2) Disclosures (1) discovered (1) Discovering (1) Discovery (1) DOC (1) Documentary (1) Doomed (1) Doppelgnger (1) Dowsers (1) Dreams (1) Driver (1) Dropa (1) Drunk (1) Earth (2) Easily (1) Eerie (1) Electrifying (1) Ellacoya (1) Encounter (2) Enlightenment (1) Enthralling (1) Entities (1) Erotic (1) Establishments (1) Eventually (1) EXGhost (1) Exorcisms (1) Experience (2) Experiences (3) Experiment (2) Extraterrestrial (2) Facebook (1) Fairy (1) Falling (1) Familys (1) Famous (2) Ferry (1) Festival (1) Fiction (1) Figures (2) Filmed (1) First (2) Flight (2) Footage (1) Footsteps (1) Force (2) Forever (1) Forget (1) Forgotten (1) Formation (1) found (1) Frequency (1) Friendly (1) Genie (1) Genuine (2) Getting (1) Ghost (11) Ghost Hunting Kit (6) Ghostly (1) Ghosts (2) Giant (1) Giants (1) Gilford (1) glimpse (1) Global (1) Glowed (1) Goblins (1) Going (2) Grange (1) Great (3) Greatest (1) Green (1) Greenteeth (1) Guardians (1) Guidepost (1) Gypsy (1) Halloween (1) Hampshire (1) Harnois (2) Harpers (1) Harpy (2) Haunted (17) Health (1) heaven (1) Heeled (1) Herbs (1) Highway (1) Himalayan (1) History (1) Historys (1) Hooded (1) Horrifying (1) Horror (1) hospital (1) Hound (1) House (9) Human (3) Hunter (2) Hunters (1) Hunting (1) Hurons (1) Husbands (1) Illuminati (1) Images (1) Implications (1) Increase (1) India (1) Indian (1) Inevitable (1) Information (1) inside (1) Inspire (1) Inspired (1) Inspires (1) Intelligence (1) Intensify (1) Interpret (1) Investigate (1) Investigation (2) invisibility (1) Island (3) Issue (1) Japan (1) Jenny (1) Jersey (1) Judgement (1) Julia (1) Jumping (1) Jumps (1) Junkyard (1) Kentucky (1) Killer (1) Kinnaree (1) Kinnari (1) Knocking (1) Lakes (1) LavenderSmoke (1) Lawsuit (2) Ledge (1) Legends (2) Levitated (1) Lifetime (1) Lighthouse (1) Lightning (1) lives (1) Lives (1) Living (2) Lizard (1) Lizzie (2) Locations (1) London (2) Louise (1) Louisiana (1) lunch (1) Malaysian (1) Mansion (3) March (1) Market (1) Martians (1) Matters (1) Matthews (1) Medium (1) Member (1) Mental (1) Metaphysical (1) MH370 (2) Minds (2) Missing (1) Mississippi (1) Monster (1) Monsters (1) Mound (1) movie (2) Multidimensional (1) Murder (1) MurderSuicide (2) Museum (1) Mysteries (4) Mystery (2) Mystics (1) Myths (1) Nephilim (1) Network (1) Newsletter (1) Nibiru (2) Noisy (1) North (1) Nurses (1) Occult (1) Offering (1) Officer (2) Okkultismus (1) Olympics (1) Operations (1) Oppression (1) Orbital (1) Osbourne (1) Ouija (1) OutofBody (1) Outside (1) Pancreatic (1) Paparazzi (1) Parallel (1) Parallels (1) paranormal (16) Parents (1) Pathway (1) Patrick (1) Pegasus (1) Pennsylvania (2) People (1) Percent (1) Phenomenon (1) Philadelphia (2) Phone (1) photo (1) Photographer (1) Pizza (1) Places (2) Planet (1) Playground (1) Police (1) Poltergeist (3) Pontefract (1) Possibility (1) Power (2) Premiering (1) Premiers (1) Premonitions (1) Project (1) Projection (1) Proof (2) Prove (1) Proved (1) prowl (1) Psychic (6) PSYCHIC (1) Public (1) Pyramid (1) Quantum (1) Quickly (1) Quotes (1) Radically (1) READER (5) Reading Corner (3) Realities (1) Really (2) Reciprocating (1) Reigns (1) Reincarnation (1) Remember (1) REPORT (4) Reportedly (1) Reports (1) Retired (3) Reveal (1) Reynolds (1) rhinitis (1) Roswell (3) Sallie (2) savior (1) Scanners (2) Schizophrenics (1) Schoolgirl (1) Scientists (2) scifi (1) Seance (1) SECRET (3) Secrets (2) Sellers (1) Sensitivities (1) Serial (1) Shadow (1) Shiloh (1) Ships (1) Shooting (1) Shows (2) Sighting (1) Sightings (1) sights (1) Signs (1) Skeptics (1) skies (1) Slender (1) Slightly (1) Slinky (1) Smart (1) Smoke (1) Smoking (1) Snakes (1) Soldiers (1) Sought (1) Sounding (1) South (3) Soviet (1) Spain (1) Specter (1) Spell (1) Spells (1) Spirit (5) Spirits (1) Spiritual (1) Spirituality (1) Spring (2) States (1) Steps (1) Stonehenge (2) Stones (1) Store (1) Story (2) Strange (2) Street (1) streets (1) Student (1) Submission (2) Succubus (1) Suicide (2) Sumerian (1) Summer (1) Supernatural (1) Sweet (1) Tales (1) Techniques (1) Technology (1) teleporter (1) Television (1) Terrance (1) Terrestrial (1) Theoretical (1) Theories (1) Theory (1) These (1) Thoughts (1) Titanic (1) Topics (1) Tours (1) Touted (2) Trail (1) Travel (4) Triangle (1) Truth (1) Twoheaded (1) Uncle (1) Universe (1) Universes (1) University (1) unraveled (1) Using (1) Vampire (1) Vandal (1) vasomotor (1) Video (11) Views (1) Village (1) Visit (1) Visited (1) Voice (1) Voodoo (1) Vortexes (1) Wandering (1) WannaBe (1) Wants (1) Warming (1) WARNING (2) Watch (1) Weaken (1) Weather (1) Welcome (1) Welles (1) Werewolf (1) Widow (1) Witch (1) WITHOUT (1) Wolff (1) wollten (1) Woman (1) Works (1) World (3) Worlds (2) Wrongful (1) Young (1) Yours (1)

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Are You Ready